Wednesday, August 25, 2010

reunited, 97, and today ...

The perfect reasons for having frozen yogurt every day!

I took a long weekend in Utah.  It was great to see our families.  Coming home was wonderful! Especially coming home to frozen yogurt... oh and my AMAZING husband! (oh yeah and a totally clean house- thanks Love!)

97 degrees = hottest day of the year = must have more frozen yogurt....  I know some of you are not sympathizing right now, but that is REALLY hot when you don't have AC and have become accustomed to 60-70 degree temperatures.... More frozen yogurt? ABSOLUTELY!  And no way was I turning on the oven!  Dinner out, a walk on the beach, and drinks from 7-11 got us through the heat wave yesterday.

Today: 88 degrees... and I'm feeling like it's time for more fro yo! YUMMY!

No comments: