Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disappointed.

We've been in CA for almost four months and I have yet to feel an earthquake.... I'm disappointed.  On Saturday we even went hiking at Point Reyes, pretty much on the San Andreas fault, and nothing.

Some suspect that California will someday fall into the ocean.  My four months of earthquake free living seem to say maybe not.  However there was a sign at the visitors center that was titled "California is Falling into the Ocean".... suspicions confirmed.  (I'll take a picture of the sign next time we're there.)

And watch now that I've posted this we'll get a big one.  Let's hope not.... but I wouldn't mind a little bump.

Love to you all from earthquake free Cali!

(To be perfectly honest there was an earthquake a little while ago and Tim felt it, but I slept through it.)

1 comment:

Maren Richards said...

Ha! I am glad that you are disappointed that you HAVEN'T felt an earthquake, not that your house caved in because of one or something. You crack me up! Isn't it pretty much a guarantee that if you live in Cali you will undoubtedly be favored with several earth shaking vibrations? Just be safe sister.