Sunday, March 28, 2010

Something arrived...

...these BOXES! 


I know what you are thinking... "Wow boxes... how exciting... or not."  But the arrival of these practically made me giddy because they mean I really get to start packing and we really are getting close to the next step- TOGETHER in California!

Aren't they beautiful? (Okay saying they're beautiful might be going a little too far.)

The arrival of the boxes also brought a moment of stress- I realized that they mean I really HAVE to start packing... and I REALLY don't have that much time!  Suddenly I feel like we have WAY too much stuff!  My moms helped relieve me of this stress by both offering to come to Provo and help me start packing.  Thanks to both of you and I look forward to seeing you!


I've realized Tim and I mostly post about our trips.  Those times are THE most important and the most fun to share.  Now some of you may be wondering what we doing between flights from SLC to OAK... or maybe you haven't, but I'm going to share a snippet anyway.

For me there has been WAY too many of these:


and these:

(my favorite Easter candy that will be gone all too soon...)

Too much of this:

and this:


and this: 

And A LOT of this:

I think that gives you a pretty good picture.
Well I better go... after all there is packing to do (well maybe not tonight).

4 comments:

Ben and Elaine said...

Love the post Margo! :) The pictures were an awesome way to illustrate your feelings... I loved all the ice cream. No wonder I like you, you've got excellent taste. Hey if you need help packing give me a shout, I've got lots of experience!
I love ya and hope you have a great week! Pretty soon you and Tim will be together again, yeah! :)

julie said...

Love hearing about your life whether you are packing or whether you are off tripping...I just love that you share your life with those of us that don't get to see you or talk to you very often. Good luck on your move and I will be checking your blog often to see what you are up to. Love you and miss you!

Sarah B. said...

oh margo.. we are so friends. Not only are cadbury eggs and girl scout thin mint icecream my favorite, but I think I saw all of my favorite chick flicks on top of each other in a pile. I love you. And those boxes are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you any different. Wish I was there to help you!

Jack and Daynalee said...

You are moving =( Soon. That makes me sad. I'll help ya pack too if ya need it.