Monday, March 1, 2010

Missing

I miss this face.
and this one too...

I'M MISSING HIM!


He's there,

I'm here,

and we don't like it.

Yes, it stinks. No, the phone is not the same or as good as sitting on the couch together. Yes, there is such a thing as video chat... and it does help, but it is also not the same and could never be as good. No, weekends are not as fun, exciting, relaxing, or worthwhile without him. Yes, I love him and want to be with him. Yes, I'm counting the days until I see him again... Yes, I'm trying not to count the days until April 20th- when I will be with him and
never part again.

And...
Yes, we are learning and growing from this. Yes, we are blessed. Yes, we talk to each other every day. Yes, he supports me beyond my own strength. Yes, I couldn't do this without him... because he is still there for me. No, we don't want to do this again. No, we're not going to give up. Yes, we watch movies and Lost together. Yes, it's going to be okay... and YES it is going to end!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey there missy, i'm so glad you found my blog, pathetic as it is lol! I am so happy for the two of you what an awesome adventure you will have. Please come and visit when you can and stay in touch, I was so happy to hear from you, it made my day!
Love ya ~Lisa