Monday, March 8, 2010

Fauxhawk... or maybe not

Okay some back tracking... because I never get around to downloading pictures.


Back in January I enjoyed a visit from Megan and Little P. Oh how I love them and loved spending time with them! Parker is such a cool little guy and is always a joy to have around! One morning while Megs was getting ready I decided to dress Parker and do his hair… I thought oh a fauxhawk would be fun...
Let’s just sat there was NO faux in this hawk!

Yep it’s the real deal!


And we had a party going on in the back!

Really quite the rocking style!

Party in the front and back!

Even if I am biased everyone has to agree this little guy is the cutest thing!

He is so sweet, smart, handsome, and funny. I sure do love Parker P.


Megs and Perry- Thanks for sharing your little guy with me! I love you all and can hardly wait to see you again. Come play with me... we’ll go bowling at Fat Cats… or better yet we’ll get a bite at Spark!

No comments: