Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oakland Temple Hill Tour


I hope you enjoy this post about the Oakland Temple. I've always loved Temples and I'm grateful to work at one as beautiful and unique as this one. Following are pictures and videos of the Temple Hill area.

Here's some pertinent data, courtesy of ldschurchtemples.com:


And now for a bunch of really cool pictures (no, I didn't take these shots):







Here's a few pictures from Christmas time:




Lastly, some views from the Temple property:


The far bridge in this lower photograph is the Golden Gate Bridge. The two closer bridges are the bay bridges linking Oakland and San Francisco.



Overall, it really is a great place to come to work each day. I don't think I'd ever be able to switch to going to work at an office building. I'm grateful that everything has worked out so well for me to come here to work.

2 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

oh my lanta.

i love those videos.

and not only am i extremely happy for y'all... i am officially and completely JEALOUS.

gosh, why can't we be eternal neighbors? i guess if i have to give you guys up to all that greatness... i can do it with a smile.

but i AM, for the record going to miss you guys... and not just for babysitting purposes... or cooking purposes... or... well, you know.

Matt and Rachel Bowden said...

Congratulation on the awesome job! That is so exciting and you will live in such a pretty area.