Friday, October 19, 2012

Amore

I fell in love.  

It was the cliffs, the sea

the little cities, moving at a slower pace                                                                    

the most wonderful people- the friendly, hardworking type

It was just being, just me and him.   Living in each moment.

All of this combined in one of the most beautiful spots on earth, the Amalfi Coast.  

When you follow your heart on a grand adventure you run the risk of leaving little bits of it in the most incredible places, but all the memories make you doubt that is really a risk!  I may have left a bit of my heart there, but know I brought back more love with me.

 Oh my, looking at these pictures makes me want to do something drastic.... like booking tickets to take us back there right now.  Please excuse me, I need to go look at prices... if they don't shock me back to reality maybe I'll see you in Italy. 

amore!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Margo, All of these posts about your fabulous trip have been wonderful. They have engendered in me the exact same feelings. We must go back! This is a life long longing once you have been there. You are only good to stay home for a few months before you want to jump up and do it again. We are so happy you had such a lovely time. We had so much fun having you both over for dinner and seeing your pictures. What a treasured memory.

Love to you both,

Bonnie & Jim