Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello March

Well hello March.

Honestly, March 1st came and all I could think was- Hello March!  Are you seriously here already? 

Not that it's a bad thing, in fact I'm loving the idea of spring officially moving in, followed by the beautiful early summer in Alameda... some of my favorite times last year were the early summer months when I just couldn't get enough of the perfect temperatures and all the green! (You all really should come experience a bit of spring/ summer here... or any time of year, we'd be happy to see you. This year has another thing making me look forward to March's arrival...
To say it straight forward-
March leads to April.....
                  and at the end of April....
                                    We're going to put these to use:

GOING TO RUSSIA! wahoo!

I am so SO excited for this trip.  It's going to be incredible.
Why, you ask, is it going to be so great?  First, I have a passport and have to use it for this trip (already makes it super cool).  Second, it's going to be just us for two full weeks, backpacking and training across a place we've talked for years about going to.  We are going to a place my man loves and has wanted to go back to for a long time.  Mostly it's going to be wonderful because I'm going with the best guide and husband I could have ever asked for.

Now that I think about it, it seems like I'm getting the best end of the deal.  Let's face reality, I have no language skills or knowledge of the area to boost our experience... and Tim has both of those covered.  The only thing I offer is a 100% willingness to go anywhere and see anything.

No comments: