Monday, October 25, 2010

Helping at Home

One August afternoon I was talking with Mom... we got talking about doing things around the house and I mentioned how ironic it is that when you're a kid it's like pulling teeth to help out around.  Now that I'm older and hundreds of miles away I would be so glad to come and help around the house!  This conversation led to me flying to Utah for an extended weekend.  I may not have gotten a lot done around the house, but I got to see a few of my favorite and most important people!

Another reason for the trip was Dad's birthday!  It was wonderful to be there to celebrate with him!
We went fishing (I had two on the line, but didn't bring any all the way in) and just enjoyed the outdoors.  I have to thank Alex who was so patient and helped me untangle my line... I messed it up pretty bad at one point!  Love you all it was so good to see you!  And just remember I really would come help around the house anytime!

And apparently I had a thing with tilting my head....

No comments: