Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FINAL Finals: the end of my undergrad

Final days of school went as follows:

Tuesday April 20-
   Spent time with Megs and Parker
   Went with Megan to get our hair done at Modifi
        (Love that place... miss trusting someone with my hair)
   Tim arrived earlier than expected, bearing gifts of cookies and milk...
          LOVE that boy!
   Gave my final presentation  
     (3+ hours on campus after Tim just got home... not cool)
   Went to dinner with Mark and Amanda at Spark  
         (good friends+good food= a combination that can't be beat). 
   Hoped to be done with finals... not the case (boo).
   Worked on a paper and studied until late.

Wednesday April 21-
  Woke up ridiculously early to study.
  Took my last test in the testing center! 
          (SO glad to walk out of there).
  Drove to Duchesne to collect more of our stuff  
     (Studied while we drove)
  Tim gathered things while I:
     finished an entire simulation (not fun or particularly easy)
     completed some quizzes (my fault for procrastinating)
   sent in my final paper at the last minute... literally.

I sat in disbelief as we drove home- I was done with college.
I felt such joy- WE WERE TOGETHER!

No comments: