Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cheers!

Hello family and friends! We decided to join the rest of you in cyber-world... however unlike others who recently started blogging or have renewed their commitment to.... me actually creating a post is not exactly the fruit of a New Year's resolution. It is really more the fruit of a long time goal.... In all honesty the main reason my plans for blogging have translated into this is because of an assignment for my business communication class. It's great when something that you have wanted to do for a while becomes a graded assignment! Now I'm just waiting for the class requirement to go on a three month (all expenses paid) European exploration. This of course would end with an optional assignment of either a jaunt to Alaska or a pitstop in Africa (for bonus points of course). Let me know if you find any classes demanding this course work. In the end I guess it's not really what gets you going that matters as much as the fact that you actually did something. So cheers to the New Year! Cheers to thoughts to share, people to love, and a beautiful life to live!

5 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

Hooray! FINALLY! I'm so glad to see you on here. Also, you're first post was AMAZING! Glad I waited so long to see it.

julie said...

Yes...I can finally keep updated on your life. I feel as though you have moved to Siberia or something...maybe you did go on that trip to Africa, I am glad you are blogging and I can read all about your life and be enlightened. Love you

Anonymous said...

yay!!! your finally here to blog! yay, then we can know whats going on with you two. :) show us pictures of all your happy times! :)

Jan said...

Hi Margo!
I am not going to start my own Blog--facebook is enough for me, but I thought i would drop in and tell you I love you!
Hope you and Tim are coming to the East coast sometime soon and stop in at Ponder Place.
by the way--if you find that travel class, let me know and i will take it too. Do you think we could bring the kids? corey would love to ride a train!
jan

Unknown said...

Hey, Girl! I am so glad you are a good student and got your blog up and running so I can keep in touch with you! We really missed you last fall while moving cows, it is such a great memory! I hope you are well & happy! Sooo good to see you!!!